If you have any requests or queries at any time concerning your personal information or our practices, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Fourfront Group, The Old Post Office, 33 Station Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 9LA. This is our registered office address. We are registered as a company in England and Wales and our company number is 05733761.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Fourfront Group Limited, registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 05733761 at registered office address The Old Post Office, 33 Station Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 9LA.
We may collect the following information:
• We collect personal information from you when you fill in an enquiry form or ask to be placed on the newsletter subscriber list.
• We also collect information automatically about your visits to our website, such as browsing patterns. However information collected in this way is only used in aggregate form rather than being linked to identifiable individuals.
We use personal information collected via fourfrontgroup.co.uk in the following ways:
• To notify you about the latest Fourfront news and/or expert articles or reports. This will only be sent if you have specifically opted-in and therefore given us permission to send it to you.
• To process your enquiry and provide the most appropriate response.
• We may also use information in aggregate form to help us analyse, develop and manage the website.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If our company, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If you wish to stop receiving newsletters from Fourfront Group at any time, please click the link to unsubscribe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Although we try to protect your information, the internet is not completely secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted via the website and any transmission is at your own risk.
For more information on what they are and how Fourfront Group use them, please read our Cookie Information
This website may contain links to other sites of interest. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We recommend you read the privacy statements on entering other sites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Fourfront Group, The Old Post Office, 33 Station Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 9LA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy is effective from Monday 23rd April 2012.